Once a man was riding a horse with his son. The people in the street watched him and said, "how cruel he is, he has no pity on the horse"! Listening to this, the man got down and started walking while the son continued to ride the horse. The people watched and said, "how wicked the son is, he has no pity on his father who is walking while he is riding, now the son got down and the man rode the horse. People watched and said, "how cruel is the father, his little son is walking along with the horse while he is enjoying the ride. This made the man get down and now both the man and the boy started walking with the horse. The people once again saw them and said, "How foolish both of them are! Even with the horse, they are walking rather than riding the horse!....
This is one folktale I have heard, and it meant a lot of wisdom to me.....,
I wonder what does this mean to you......
This is one folktale I have heard, and it meant a lot of wisdom to me.....,
I wonder what does this mean to you......
No comments:
Post a Comment